Re: User deletion

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 07:33:23PM +0300, Antti Ruokomäki wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Can you remove my user information from launchpad, please?
> When googling my name, I find this: https://launchpad.net/~ilmari-ruokomaki/

As pointed out by others, we can't really remove that information, although
if you look at that page's source you'll see a

line, which has been added a couple weeks ago and tells google (and other
search engines) not to index it.  IOW, it shouldn't take long until they
notice that page should not show up in any search results.

--
Guilherme Luis R. Salgado