Re: Adding a team to another team..... OOPS-657C1769

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 02:48:03PM -0500, Mario Limonciello wrote:
> I was trying to add ~mythbuntu as a member of the ~mythbuntu-trunk team.  I was
> receiving issues on edge, so I disabled my redirection and tried on production.
>  Every time, i'm getting OOPS-657C1769 when I try.

Wow, that's a funny bug for Salgado. So the reason you're getting it is
because mythbuntu-trunk is already a member of mythbuntu, and if you try
and add the latter to the former you get into an infinite loop.

Don't do that!

We have code to ensure this doesn't happen, but I think that your OOPS
has to do with the fact that the team was /invited/, and maybe we don't
check properly when approving an invited member. I bet mythbuntu-trunk
wasn't a member of mythbuntu when it was invited!
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125