Creating Project Groups?

First of all, thanks to the team for creating such an apparently
accessible and usable service -- this is going to save us so much in
terms of time and resources managing our development work!

I have just registered a project -- AudioQuake [1] -- that is part of a
series of projects that we develop.  By ``we'' I mean AGRIP [2] -- a
project that aims to make mainstream computer games and related tools
and services accessible to blind and vision-impaired players.

We would like to add the other programs we develop to launchpad as well
as AudioQuake.  However, we'd like to add them as part of the overall
project -- AGRIP.  Is there any way that I can create, or request the
creation of such a project group?  I have looked at the FAQ and the
Launchpad admins group, but there don't seem to have been any similar
questions asked of them, so I am wondering if there is another (more
polite?) way to ask for this.

Thanks for your time,

Matthew

[1] https://launchpad.net/audioquake