Re: Error in Tour

On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 11:43:08AM +0100, Matthew Tylee Atkinson wrote:
> On the page https://blueprints.launchpad.net/+tour?screen=2 -- which is
> the last screen of the blueprints part of the tour -- it says ``For the
> final stop on our tour, let's look at how Launchpad helps your community
> to answer user support questions.''
>
> This isn't correct: the /Translations/ stage follows, /then/ Answers.
>
> I found the tour very enticing :-) but thought I should let you know
> about this small error, so it may be removed in future versions.

Good catch. I'm fixing it and it should be live in the wednesday
rollout.

> BTW, the reason I'm using the list to report this is that I like mailing
> lists and I assume some of the launchpad devs read it -- is this the
> case?  If it's better launchpad etiquette to report a bug when I find
> any of this type of thing, please let me know!

It is the case. Normally people report bugs and it's easier to keep
track of work there, so we prefer it, but for a trivial thing like this
here is fine too.

Thanks for taking the time to report this,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125