Changes to PPA terms of use

Hello,

Changes to PPA terms of use
===========================

We've made some changes to the terms of use that cover Launchpad's
Personal Package Archives feature.

Specifically, we've changed terms regarding:

 * Restricted content published in PPAs: the terms now permit
   restricted software that complies with Ubuntu's licensing policy.
 * Creative Commons licenses: CC PD, CC-BY and CC-BY-SA are the only
   acceptable Creative Commons licences.
 * Canonical's indemnification: we have clarified the wording.

There are also some other minor wording changes throughout the terms of
use.

Please note: this email is intended to alert you to the changes in the
PPA terms of use and is not an addition to or replacement for those
terms.

Please view the updated terms of service at:

https://help.launchpad.net/Legal/PPATermsofUse

If you have any questions or comments about these terms of use, please

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net