[EDGE] Partially incorrect repository location PPA page

Hi all,

Please let me know if I should file a bug for this. On my PPA page,
the repository location that is displayed automatically is partially
incorrect. My PPA page is
https://edge.launchpad.net/~onkarshinde/+archive

It is as follows:

sources.list entries

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/onkarshinde/ubuntu ubuntu main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/onkarshinde/ubuntu ubuntu main

Please note that there is no 'ubuntu' release. Can we assume that most
PPA users build packages for gutsy and use that as release name by
default?
Also it is possible that not all users have packages in 'main'
section. So it is better to have 'main' and 'universe' both. Or if
possible make a provision for the user to specify which section he
uses and create repository location accordingly.

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.