Re: Welcome. some problems with Launchpads (OOPS-664C1133...)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 05:01:04PM +0200, Philippe Verdy wrote:
> This is not the only problem with Launchpad: the website itself is bogous

Well, I challenge that blanket statement! :-)

> and showing blank pages (the wiki server is down, no info displayed, no
> contact, no FAQ, ...)

We were having problems earlier, but they are thought to be fixed by IS.
Can you point me to URLs that you don't see working?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125