Re: i386 PPA issue

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 07:39:41AM -0400, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Sarah Hobbs [2007-10-29 17:01 +1100]:
> > It would, of course, help, if the launchpad people were making sure that
> > it was fair for all users, so that individual parties can not DOS the
> > builds for days at a time.
>
> Right, sorry about the langpacks.

The "Launchpad people" work hard to make sure it is fair for all users.
In this case, we're running a bit swamped because we are running many
builds for Ubuntu (which overloads the entire build system), and because
we have only one builder per arch, which should change this week.

We do score language packs lower, but we can tweak the numbers to be
even lower if that's what we really want. This problem is really a
number-of-builders issue, though.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125