Error during saving action

Hi.

When I try to save my suggestions on italian translation of xfce4-cpugraph-plugin (Ubuntu) [1], system returns to me this message:

"
Timeout error

Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad. We've recorded what happened, and we'll fix it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Trying again in a couple of minutes might work. If it doesn't, and this is blocking your work, let us know on the launchpad-users mailing list (requires subscription). Include the error ID OOPS-668EB46 in your message.
"

I've tried again after 5 minutes but i've received the same error.

[1] https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin/+pots/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin/it/+translate?start=10

--
Alessio Treglia
Ubuntu-it Member <quadrispro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>