Additional Font Support necessary for Indian language "Malayalam"

Hai all............

Its a prod to be part of the   Translation for Linux Softwares.......
Unlike the English and other languages The Indian Language "Malayalam"
have have a large number of letters (>53 !!!!!). Its very difficult to
type malayalam as there is no virtual keyboard having all the letters
included. There is something called "KOOTTAKSHARAM" (nothing but
combining two or more letters!) is very important, and with out that
its very difficult to read and understand Malayalam.

Currently our site doesn't support many popular fonts like Karthika
which is commonly used, and the  font supported currently is not
alowwing the " KOOTTAKSHARAM".

I have attached some forts which r avaialble in my system i dont know
it wil b usefull or not!
but if possible pls include this fonts too.....

Regarsa and Beast wishes!
Aarise Peter