Translation pending for review

Hi,

I would like to enable translations for my project (zim) but the .pot file I uploaded has been pending review for about 10 days. Seems that nobody on IRC can help me so I try here.

Can anyone tell me what I should do to get this translation reviewed ? Translation support is now blocking the release of a new version of my project because I want to use the release announcement to get the attention of potential translators.

Also I was wondering what the reason is that translations need review. Since it only happens at the first upload (if I understand correctly) it seems to me that there is no real technical reason.

Regards,

Jaap <pardus@xxxxxxxx>