Translation export delays

Hello,

Translation export delays
=========================

If you request a translation export from Launchpad over the next few
days you may experience a delay of between seven and ten days.

We're working to clear the backlog but in the mean time there are a
couple of things you can do:

 * request an export only for the language you need, rather than all languages
 * send only one request for each export you need.

To request an export for one language only please first select that
language on the project/package's Translations Overview page and then
select "Download translations".

We're sorry for the delay and hope to have the backlog clear in the
next few days. To prevent a similar backlog happening again, we plan
to restrict the ability to download every translation for an Ubuntu
package to Ubuntu developers and admins. This restriction will not
affect individual template downloads or non-Ubuntu projects.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net