Re: Translation export delays

El vie, 09-11-2007 a las 14:48 +0100, Daniel Nylander escribió:
> tor 2007-11-08 klockan 16:06 -0500 skrev Matthew Revell:
> > Hello,

Hi,

> > Translation export delays
> > =========================
> >
> > If you request a translation export from Launchpad over the next few
> > days you may experience a delay of between seven and ten days.
>

> How about import delays? Do they still exist?

No, we are mostly done with them, only iso-codes files are still pending
to be imported (and some new imports from last two days).

New testing language pack updates will be released next week with all
updates and it shouldn't take too much time until it lands in Gutsy's
archive.

> I would really like to see that all the GNOME 2.20 templates gets
> imported. At the moment, there are a few missing updates. Such as orca
> (last changed 2007-03-23) and so on.

orca is in universe so we don't have its translations. The others must
be now up to date with whatever Ubuntu ships right now in Gutsy.

> When will the next language pack for gutsy be released?

I hope at the end of next week it will be available in gutsy-updates,
although it will be available early to do some testing.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com