Re: Translation export delays

El vie, 09-11-2007 a las 15:16 +0100, Daniel Nylander escribió:
> fre 2007-11-09 klockan 09:13 -0500 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
>
> > orca is in universe so we don't have its translations. The others must
> > be now up to date with whatever Ubuntu ships right now in Gutsy.
>
> I meant gnome-orca (not the router tool orca), even though the template
> is called orca.

Right, sorry. Anyway, there is nothing pending to be imported in
gnome-orca:
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/gnome-orca/+imports

Also, I checked and the template was generated and correctly imported,
so we have imported exactly the version that matches Ubuntu's binaries.

Please, file bugs with explanations about why do you think those are not
up to date so we can check whether there is anything wrong. For
gnome-orca all looks ok.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín