Re: Timeout on edge

With all the recent timeouts, which are happening quite regularly during any search, can you make an option of canceling the redirect to edge for a longer period of time, not just 2 hours? An option of the next 24 hours would be good.

Sure, we can help test out launchpad - but we do need it to be usable - and that includes working searches, at least most of the time. Having to get timeouts every 2 hours, from when the redirect is back in place is getting to be a royal pain.

Hobbsee