Re: g++ killed...

Hi Andrea,

Andrea Gasparini [2007-11-12 18:48 +0100]:
> Hi, i'm trying to build openvrml on all architectures.
> While on i386 it works, on amd64 it give a strange error:
>
> http://launchpadlibrarian.net/10343029/buildlog_ubuntu-hardy-amd64.openvrml_0.15.10-10%7Egaspa1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
>
> I think that's an environment problem, cause i see the same log on i386
> builds in dktrkranz's deb-o-matic, while on my pc and PPA builds fine..

It is not just a temporary glitch either, I retried the i386 build,
and it failed again (it fails with the same error on all arches).

You should file a bug report against gcc-4.2 about this and continue
discussion there (launchpad-users is not an appropriate forum).

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de