Re: LP bug list sorting issue

On Oct 28, 2007, at 4:56 AM, Chris Cheney wrote:

I noticed recently that when sorted by oldest first on bugs on Launchpad it does more and causes the list of bugs to differ from a default unsorted list. I don't know if this should be considered a bug or not so I am posting here to see what others think.

Yes, that's a bug. Reported. <http://launchpad.net/bugs/162561>

Thanks
--
Matthew Paul Thomas