Conduit and SynCE launchpad projects

Hi

I wanted to register launchpad projects for Conduit
(www.conduit-project.org) and SynCE (www.synce.org) but these have
already been taken by people not associated with either project.

I would like to have team PPA's (for latest versions of both projects
that aren't packaged in ubuntu), keep project information on launchpad
up to date and (especially for conduit) blueprints.

What should i do? Short of registering a project called conduit2 and a
project called synce2...

John