Re: Creating a personal repository.

On Nov 19, 2007, at 1:46 PM, Michael Lamothe wrote:
But this is only available to beta testers.  I put in my request a few
days ago and wrote to a few admins pleading my case but haven't heard
back.  Is there a secret handshake?

The person who approves beta testers has been away for a week, but will be back today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/