Re: Question on being prompted for correct team

Hi Jonathan

On Nov 20, 2007, at 12:07 PM, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
I was working on a bug and was going to assign it to the Kubuntu Team, which I thought I could do by typing Kubuntu Team in the correct section. However the team is kubuntu-team in launchpad and I was greated with the fact there was an error in the data I submitted and needed to change it. I was promptly shown a drop down listing all of the teams with a similar team name, selected the correct team from the drop down and selected save changes. This resulted in an error in the data I entered. It appears that Launchpad didn't see the fact I selected the correct team from the drop down and changed what was supposed to be in the team section. Is this the correct way to do it? I was under the impression it should be assigned to the correct team through the drop down.

Please report that as a bug, including which browser and version you were using.

Thanks
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/