Re: Issue uploading Me TV (me-tv) to PPA

It does sound as though it's thinking you're trying to reupload the same version, for whatever reason, and it's saying it's different hence denying it. Have you been updating the version numbering properly inside of the deb as well es externally as you are in the file name?