Re: gammu_1.15.0-1_source.changes rejected

Hi

I wanted to use PPA to have up to date binaries for all current Ubuntu
distros. However I'm able to upload only to only one and any subsequent
upload to other ones get rejected:

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:20:07 -0000
Launchpad PPA <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rejected:
> This sourcepackagerelease is already accepted in dapper.

I have this package only in hardy, so what am I doing wrong? Or it is
not possible to have package with same version in more distributions?