Re: Conduit and SynCE launchpad projects

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 01:52:54PM +0000, John Carr wrote:
> > Very well, I have reassigned Conduit to jc2k. I'm looking at SynCE now;
> > it was registered by
> >
> >     https://edge.launchpad.net/~marceloshima
> >
> > who is an active Ubuntu member, but I'm not sure he wants to maintain
> > the information. Are you an upstream developer for these projects, or
> > alternatively, would you like to volunteer to keep the information up to
> > date?
>

> I'm one of the main developers for Conduit, and am an active upstream dev
> for synce (to be made a "project admin" i am told).

Verrrry well, I've reassigned https://edge.launchpad.net/synce/ to you.
Thanks for following up so promptly (I would have before, but I was on
vacation and you know how that goes..)

> Thanks, this wasn't clear at first but one of the people I was helping to
> install SynCE in IRC pointed it out - i was then able to set these packages
> up:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~synce/+archive
>
> This has proven most useful and i'm going to be setting up synce-devel for
> development snapshots. I understand this is acceptable use?

Certainly. Thanks a lot for doing this! Are you looking to get these
into Ubuntu proper?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125