Re: gammu_1.15.0-1_source.changes rejected

Hi

Dne Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:49:46 +0100
Soren Hansen <sh@xxxxxxxx> napsal(a):

> I sounds like you tried to upload the same version to multiple
> distributions. If so, please don't :)   Just like Debian, Ubuntu and the
> PPA's use a /pool structure in the repositories, so we can't share
> version numbers between different suites.. You need to assign them
> slightly different versions numbers. You could e.g. add a 'dapper1'
> suffix for the Dapper version, etc..

Well I hoped I could use same packages as I upload to Debian without
touching them :-).

Anyway I think the error message could be better in
this case as "This sourcepackagerelease is already accepted in dapper."
is not true. If it would tell me that "This sourcepackagerelease is
already accepted in hardy and you can not have same
sourcepackagerelease in more distributions." I would not ask any
dumb questions :-).