Re: Can't create launchpad account or obtain password reminder

Hi Peter,

It's possible it's just the internet being slow. :-)  However these
emails should arrive quite quickly (within a few short minutes
normally).   If you don't get a response by the time you read this
email, please hop on #launchpad on irc.freenode.net and ping me
(Rinchen) or make a general request on the channel and we can trouble
shoot this in real-time.

Thanks,

Joey

On 11/28/07, Peter Sayer <peter.sayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I'm a would-be launchpad user, but I can't seem to sign in.
>
> The site keeps telling me it's sent me information about my password
> or how to set up an account.
>
> It hasn't!
>
> At least, it's not arriving in my mailbox, and it's not being bounced
> or caught by my ISP's spam filters (I get full logs...)
>
> Any idea what's going wrong? I've been trying to create an account
> intermittently for about a month.
>
> --

Office: +1-303-800-6609, Skype: happyhacking, IRC: Rinchen