Re: Can't create launchpad account or obtain password reminder

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 06:20:34PM +0100, Peter Sayer wrote:
> The site keeps telling me it's sent me information about my password
> or how to set up an account.
>
> It hasn't!
>
> At least, it's not arriving in my mailbox, and it's not being bounced
> or caught by my ISP's spam filters (I get full logs...)

It's being delivered. I checked with our IS department and they said:

    Our server tried to mail him at 17:15, it timed out, it tried again
    at 17:24 and was delivered to mx-pa-10.pobox.com.

It looks like a problem on your end. You could try registering with
another email address as a workaround, meanwhile.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125