Re: Look for orig tarball in other pockets [was: wesnoth_1.2.3-0ubuntu1.1_source.changes rejected]

On Dec 3, 2007 8:59 AM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't like uploading a 70 MB orig tarball when it could easily be avoided :-)

In Australia, we are encumbered with ridiculously slow upload speeds
(we have 256K, which was fast when we first got it, but is now
seriously lagging behind compared to the US and Europe), so this is a
huge problem for me too.