Validation bug while choosing package

Hi,

I am using edge version of launchpad. Not sure if the bug is present
on stable version. Please tell me if I should file a bug about this.

While filing a bug, I put some keyword in text box to search for
package. The results included more than one package so I decided to
select 'I don't know' option (radio button).
But when I try to submit the form it gives me error. Apparently it is
trying to validating entry in text box even when I have selected 'I
don't know' option.

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.