Re: freemat_3.5-0ubuntu1_source.changes rejected

Thank you all for your help. I've already sign the "code of conduct".
However, when I tried to upload my files again using dput, it refuses to
upload them, telling me that they are already uploaded.

El Saturday 08 December 2007 20:07:48 Celso Providelo escribió:
> On Dec 7, 2007 8:24 PM, Pablo De Napoli <pdenapo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Why is it that my package get rejected, if I have sign it using a key
> > that I've uploaded to Launchpad?
> > Please help me
>
> Sure, although the rejection message seems to be pretty clear.

Indeed, when I read it I thought "Ubuntero", what are they talking about?
It would be much cleared if it says "you need to sign the Ubuntu code of
conduct in order to be able to upload files to your ppa"

Perhaps, it would be simpler if one sings the code of conduct as part of the
launchpad registration process and not as a separated step.

Many thanks, best regards
Pablo De Nápoli