cookie for lp.net and edge.lp.net

Hi there.
I've found this behavior and would like to get some feedback before opening a Bug on LP.

I'm currently an user on the edge server.
If I go to https://launchpad.net on a PC that has no previous cookies or sessions, and type my login, I get redirected to https://edge.launchpad.net

There, i'm required to login again. So it seems that the cookie (on Firefox 2.0.0.11 both Ubuntu Hardy and Windows XP) is not set for both path/domains.

Then, after using edge.LP.net, if I try to logout, edge session terminates, but LP.net does not, and I have no way to logout from there, because every time I get to LP.net it just redirects me to edge.LP.net.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

--
BUGabundo  :o)