Re: Rejected: Upload is binaryful, mixed

On 12/10/07, Caleb Marcus <caleb.marcus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I received this error when I tried to upload my package to my ppa:
>
>  Rejected:
>  Upload is binaryful, but policy refuses binaryful uploads.
>  Upload is source/binary but policy refuses mixed uploads.
>  How can I fix this?

Build only a source package, not binaries as well.  This would be
accomplished by adding the -S flag to your debuild or
dpkg-buildpackage call, like "debuild -S".  You probably also want to
include the original upstream source tarball, too, with the -sa option
(so a full commandline would be "debuild -S -sa").