Re: PPA feedback / questions

> 3- What's actually happening now?  I got mail saying it was accepted,
> but that page is broken, and nothing shows up in
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~bzr/+archive/+builds

Apparently that was because the page only shows, by default, builds
currently in progress, and my package was probably either queued or
already finished.  Maybe this page should also have links like "plus 5
waiting to build, and 143 already completed"

Also it might be good if the quick guide mentioned Madison
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Stone I think), as a useful
thing to see what's coming out of your PPAs:

mbp@grace% apt-cache madison bzr
       bzr | 1.0~rc1-3bazaar1 | http://bazaar-vcs.org ./ Packages
       bzr | 0.92-1bazaar1 | http://bazaar-vcs.org ./ Packages
       bzr | 0.92~rc1-1bazaar1 | http://bazaar-vcs.org ./ Packages