Re: PPA feedback / questions

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 10:52:27PM +1100, Sarah Hobbs wrote:
> This is now unneeded - the components in PPAs were blown away a few
> releases ago, and everything gets put into 'main'.  However, this 'main'
> is not like ubuntu 'main'.  This is somewhat covered in the quick start
> guide, although it does not explicitly say that ppa main != ubuntu main.

We could rename main to only or single or something, for PPAs, perhaps.
It might still be confusing though.

Hmmm. We could also call the component "ppa" and use that as the
differentiating mechanism to Ubuntu primary. Is that a crazy idea?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125