Re: Launchpad 1.1.12 released!

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 04:37:52PM -0700, Scott wrote:
> AMAZINGLY you STILL can't include an attachment with an initial report.

You'll be glad to see, then, that this has been scheduled for the very
next release of Launchpad: http://launchpad.net/bugs/30856

> Bugzilla has had this feature for eons.
>
> Why the delay with Launchpad?

It's simply been a case of lack of resources and of other items taking
priority. Rest assured, we want to see this feature live as much as you
do and we have every intention of delivering it to you in Launchpad
1.2.1.

Cheers,

--
Graham