Re: Launchpad 1.1.12 released!

I agree, that would be an interesting functionality. However I wouldn't make that feature high priority since you can just put the attachment in the next comment. What do you think about that?

Saïvann

Scott a écrit :
Matthew Revell wrote:

Welcome to the last Launchpad release of 2007! The highlights of
Launchpad 1.1.12 include:

[snip]

AMAZINGLY you STILL can't include an attachment with an initial report.

Bugzilla has had this feature for eons.

Why the delay with Launchpad?