Re: Launchpad 1.1.12 released!

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 10:24:30PM -0300, kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > > You can find the report by visiting
> > > https://bugs.launchpad.net/<yourproject>/+expirable-bugs
> >
> > My project, Ubuntu, indicates that it "has not enabled bug expiration"
> > and no bugs show up.  However, the release note indicates that the
>
> We had a performance issue with the Ubuntu bug lists that made me
> disable the reports for today. I believe Bjorn and Graham will have a
> fix for this tomorrow (and Graham must be a bit tired after two 20 hour
> days, because he knows about this too!) and if so we can reenable the
> report so you can check it out.

Bug expiration has now been re-enabled for Ubuntu. The issue which was
causing bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu to time out has been fixed, and
although we're aware that the page is still not loading as quickly as it
should everything is looking pretty good. We'll continue to work on
improving this.

Cheers,

--
Graham