Re: Hi all!!! Please be careful...

On mié, 2007-12-05 at 12:45 +0100, Erdal Ronahi wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> obviously it's not the translators' fault. The wrong packages are
> pulled in from the KDE SVN, it's a launchpad problem. We've had that
> problem before, it's bug 132228
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amarok/+bug/132228

Well, that bug report doesn't show exactly a problem in Launchapd
itself, but a broken translation coming from KDE's packages.

If this issue is the same case, it needs to be fixed in KDE's SVN to
prevent it to happen again in next update we get from KDE and then, file
a bug in Launchpad Translations requesting the removal of those
translations.

Cheers.