Re: Bug Reporting Guidelines

Hi Brian,

On 4 Jan 2008, at 16:55, Brian Murray wrote:

I was looking at the Bug Reporting Guidelines wiki page[0] and am
curious what "at various points during the bug reporting process" means.
Is there a project that I can look at that has implemented the Bug
Reporting Guidelines or could screenshots be added to the wiki page?

I don't know of any projects that are using them and I don't have any screen-shots yet.

Anyway, they'll appear on the first bug filing page and also on subsequent pages just above the bug filing form. When going through the guided bug filing process, and some similar existing bugs are found, you won't see the bug reporting guidelines until you choose "No, I'd like to report a new bug".

If you stumble on a project that's using guidelines, let me know and I'll add it as an example.

Gavin.

[0] https://help.launchpad.net/BugReportingGuidelines

Thanks,
--