Re: PPA package listed as upgrade when same version is installed

Hi,

I read about something like this yesterday... It seems that there's a
bug in Soyuz that strips certain control fields (like Pre-Depends and
I don't remember which others), and this makes apt believe that the
installed file and that one in the repositories is a different one.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/165230

I hope this helps,

GNU/Linux User #438657. Ubuntu User #11680.

- Oculta el text citat -