From: launchpad-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Guillaume Martres
Sent: Sun 06.01.2008 10:18
To: Launchpad Users
Subject: "PPA exceeded its size limit... Contact a Launchpad administrator ifyou need more space."

Hi,
Today, when I uploaded a modified version of kdelibs to my PPA I received this
message:
"PPA exceeded its size limit (1332175637 of 1073741824 bytes). Contact a
Launchpad administrator if you need more space."
It surprised me 'cause I don't have a lot of packages in my PPA(see
https://launchpad.net/~smarter/+archive), right after that I uploaded another
package, easytag and I received this message:
"PPA exceeded its size limit (1798780369 of 1073741824 bytes). Contact a
Launchpad administrator if you need more space."
I can't believe that easytag(which is a small gtk app) take 400 Mo!
I've also noted that older releases of my packages didn't get removed from my
PPA(for example: kdelibs 3.5.8-0ubuntu3.2~ppa5, 3.5.8-Oubuntu3.3~ppa1,
3.5.8-0buntu3.3~ppa2), if the size limit of PPA is limited I can't understand
why older releases are not removed.