Re: KDE set up for translation into Kurdish, but not synchronized?

Hi Erdal,

Today at 17:51, Danilo Šegan wrote:

>> That makes me ask the question again how the KDE 4 translations will
>> be handled in Launchpad. If there will be translatable templates, we
>> may import manually our translations from upstream. Are there any
>> plans for that?
>
> We made no special consideration for that, so I'd have to talk to
> Ubuntu KDE guys to see if there's anything special KDE 4 is doing (in
> Ubuntu in particular).

So, this is what I know now: KDE 4 will be in Universe, so Launchpad
won't be in charge for translations there.

I suppose upstream KDE 4 language packs will be packaged and
distributed through universe as well (Jonathan Riddell just confirmed
this for me), but check with (K)Ubuntu folks for details, please.

Cheers,
Danilo