Page not found error

Hello,
I've just subscribed to this mailing-list, as asked in a error page. The the error ID that this page asked me to send to this mailing-list is:
OOPS-740A531
This is the page :
https://translations.launchpad.net/plone/3.0/+pots/plone/uk

The problem is that I contributed to translation 'Plone' project into Ukrainian last year (my name is among top contributors - https://launchpad.net/plone/+topcontributors). But as I assume, Plone project was renamed or moved, and the link I translated on gives an error now. Can you help me to find Plone translations so that I can continue to translate?