RE: Launchpad users meetings for the next six months

All dates & times will be good for Europe (but may be they are a little late
during summer time in April and June for some area, as they will fall during
midday lunch: why not one hour sooner?).

Or do you mean that these hours are in summer time (i.e. UTC+1)?

For America, the morning times (09:00 UTC) will be really too far in the
night (or too soon in the morning) for them to participate while they are
sleeping.

For East Asia & Pacific, the same will be true for the evening times (17:00
UTC).

May be there could be also meetings around the middle of the month that
would be convenient for both America and East Asia & Pacific (about 22:00
UTC?)

Note also that many Launchpad users are contributors working on open-source
projects only when they are at home, so not during usual working hours, and
quite often in their local evening.

For these users in Europe, none the two proposed times (during normal
working days) are really not convenient, and a meeting at 22:00 would allow
them to participate. Otherwise only professional Europeans will be able to
discuss at these times (using IRC channels on the work place is also not
permitted in many corporate environments due to firewalled restrictions and
enterprise policy).