Re: Translations waiting approval

2008/1/19, Philippe Verdy <verdy_p@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
> > And the maintainer may have better priorities than fixing those strings
in
> > their sources. Keep them with the freedom of understanding their own
program
> > and maintaining it cleanly.
> But development is not just about coding, proper GUI-polishing is just as
much
> a part of that development-process.

I did not speak about GUI polishing. But the quality of translations has
nothing to do with GUI polishing.

What I meant by GUI-polishing is also to have textstrings in the GUI of high quality, i nwhatever root language is used. And that is a prerequisite for good translations. But I'll but out of this discussion again because it is really a totally different discussion I want all together.