PPA size limit of 1024 bytes?

Hi,

I have recently begun to upload packages to the PPA of our Launchpad
team "openismus-team".  I've been getting size limit warnings since the
very first upload but ignored them at first, thinking it was just some
random glitch.  Unfortunately I still see the warning today, which makes
me worry a bit:

        Upload Warnings:
        PPA exceeded its size limit (24755183 of 1024 bytes). Contact a
        Launchpad administrator if you need more space.

Surely we haven't stepped out of line so much that draconian measures of
this magnitude (or maybe microtude) would be warranted. ;-D

Thanks for your help,
--Daniel