Re: access to Launchpad binaries (was freemat_3.5-0ubuntu1_source.changes rejected)

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 10:24:36PM +0000, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando wrote:
> I wonder if Launchpad could provide the binaries/installer for itself,
> so users/devs like me could install it on our own servers, and not
> depend on Canonical

Launchpad's greatest strength is allowing projects to collaborate on
different types of work. By installing it on your own server, you're
missing out on that -- and also preventing other projects from
benefitting from the work you're doing there as well.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125