Re: Newbie to this kind of thing - some basic help please

Hi Donn,

On 23/01/2008, Donn <donn.ingle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I sent this to feedback@launchpad but have had no response. I just joined
> this list to see what I can learn here. So here it is again. (with a few
> edits.)

I'm sorry that you haven't had a reply to your mail to the
feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxx address.

I don't see any email from you to that address. I think we may have a
problem with the feedback address, as we've had no mail to it
yesterday or today. I'm going to file a request with our sysadmin team
to take a look.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net