Re: newbie getting nowhere

> The five minute tutorial is accurate up to that point; it should
> probably highlight how you can also push to a project URL, and I'm
> copying Ian to note that.
Thank you.

> In your case I'm not entirely sure what you're
> doing so I can't offer you specific commands.
Just what I said; upload a project (which includes a tarball) and have some
way to get a 'download' link for visitors.

Thanks also for those links, I am visiting them now.

\d

--
Being attacked by him is like being savaged by a dead sheep. -- Dennis Healy

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/