Getting timeout error ID OOPS-756C4447 when trying to report a new Ubuntu bug

I'm reporting this timeout error to this list as requested by the error message. I was trying to report: [Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy alpha daily-builds 24, 25, 26 Jan 2008: Installation to hard drive produces bad grub boot menu.lst file lacking necessary boot info -- SHOW-STOPPER FOR ALPHA-4] Installed Ubuntu from these daily builds using manual installation to entire disk after verifying the iso downloads and checking live CDs. The installed system won't boot beyond the grub> prompt. Closer examination of the installed system shows that the boot menu used by grub lacks the title, root, and kernel lines. This should be fixed by alpha-4 or the alpha will not be useful for testing of the installed system.

When I shortened the bug description to: [Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy alpha daily-build: Installation to hard drive produces bad grub boot menu.lst file lacking necessary boot info -- SHOW-STOPPER FOR ALPHA-4], the bug reporter proceeded as usual.

Apparently the bug reporter chokes on long description strings.