Re: Timeout error

Jad madi wrote:

Stuck with a timeout error while translating, so my question is does
this error "OOPS-757F2644" sound like a normal bad hair day? or should
I contact someone to save people of Hurricane?

Thanks for the report. It may have been just a bad hair day; there were a lot of timeouts Sunday and the page works well for me now. If you were translating at the time, the page that times out is requested after your changes go in, so no work should be lost.

When these timeouts happen, they often seem persistent for a few minutes, and then they go away for that page.

Jeroen